Found my old truck for sale…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Kinda fun but I finally tracked down my old truck. It’s for sale in Colorado Springs. The way I found it was that it is still on my ford pass app. So friendly reminder to erase the previous owner if you buy a used Ford.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Reaction score
Haha right! Got $30,000 for it, ironically it’s about what I had into the extras on her. Honestly I kinda miss this truck, she’s a beast! Anyone who buys her I’ll give you the Cobb motor and trans tune. She deserves it lol.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda fun but I finally tracked down my old truck. It’s for sale in Colorado Springs. The way I found it was that it is still on my ford pass app. So friendly reminder to erase the previous owner if you buy a used Ford.

It's actually in Denver. (the seller seems to be in the Wheat Ridge suburb). Nice looking truck.

rngrjcw275

Reaction score

I had a similar deal with a Rocky Ridge 150 I owned.. I finally called the guy and said to take wipe it lol… Nice ride!

What’s the front bumper, and the last pic, with the lights?

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Reaction score