Forum IPhone app?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what app should I use to see the forum on my iPhone ?

I got a pop up once from the site when I entered via my phone browser but don't remember the app name. I think it cost a $1.95

Anyway let me know.

Thanks.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use tapatalk and i finally figured it out and love it

How the hell was i to know u shake the phone to reply?!?!
Lol
Now i got it
Its pretty cool

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use tapatalk and i finally figured it out and love it

How the hell was i to know u shake the phone to reply?!?!
Lol
Now i got it
Its pretty cool

??? That must be an iphone thing. Here android land we have option buttons and don't have to shake our phones.

Banned
Reaction score
I use both, used tapatalk then forumrunner updated and has more features. They are both awesome, forumrunner is updated more often and the app owner takes feature requests and actually implements them.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Tapatalk. You don't have to shake it to reply. There is a button for it. I haven't tried forum runner but I can say at times Tapatalk will crash. At least this forum has more features enabled for the app then that other ********.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MX with as much browsing/posting you do from your iPhone, you ought to try ForumRunner. It's cheap and you may like it better.

While on this note, if anyone ever comes across another forum app or feature that they'd like to see on here that we don't have yet, please tell me!!! We are committed to providing you guys with any and all features you desire, this is YOUR forum, we want you guys to be able to enjoy it in whatever medium you prefer.