Fort Worth - RLB Sales and Leasing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually purchased my 2014 from there. I would go take a look for you, but I am in Wisconsin for another 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any questions about the dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually purchased my 2014 from there. I would go take a look for you, but I am in Wisconsin for another 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any questions about the dealer.

No worries, I appreciate the offer. The sales guy on the phone was pretty down to earth and friendly.

How was your buying experience?

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@NE Ford...it was straight forward. I will say that I noticed there was no owners manual and only one key. The main guy Ken told me not to worry about that, and that he would buy a second key. I am still waiting on my reimbursement check, that's why I have yet to leave a review. The dealer cost was roughly $330.00 so I will stay on him. Other than the 2nd key, smooth transaction.

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in that area Wednesday morning and can take a look if you haven't pulled the trigger by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From the pictures I would say for that price and the milage I would certainly take a closer look. It sounds to good to be true.