Fort Worth - RLB Sales and Leasing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not from Fort Worth but I remember hearing about a pretty nasty hail storm down there back in March. Something like $500+ million in claims.

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not from Fort Worth but I remember hearing about a pretty nasty hail storm down there back in March. Something like $500+ million in claims.

Same. I'm not as concerned about the hail damage, more curious about previous owners and vehicle history.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They got some pretty good shots of the damage on there. I wouldn't be afraid to get that truck. Good miles for the year. Let it sit outside in the sun and get hot, then put take a small block of dry ice to the dings. I bet 1/2 of them or better would pop right out! Didn't see any side strike dents, so really just the top is affected. Maybe get a roof rack to cover it up, or possibly a matte black wrap would help some......

Good luck!!!

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I'd say it's probably been in the fields. Oil spewing bed graphics kinda give it away..

I'd say ask them to give you a list of dents per body panel. Then offer 24 or 25k.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that truck might have belonged to a member on here on some point. I swear I recall seeing someone post it before with that oil field bedside graphic. Might have been in one of the custom graphics threads possibly.

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with the dealer. Last owned by a woman married to a Halliburton employee (hence the oil life decal). Traded in for a 2014 race red screw. Hail damage from the storm in March. Damage was limited to roof and windshield which they replaced. Roof repairs were estimated at $5k so they just reduced the price.

Waiting for photos of bump stops and where the bed rail meets the cab.