Forskin Question About Deleting Startup chimes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Before I did mine I honestly was thinking ...wasn't worth the bother. I never really thought about them until I was reading some of the Forskin info in here. Now that I've had it done for a few days I really like it.

We’re talking about the Raptor’s door opening chimes here, right? Not some ... err... updates(?) to your person?

If we’re talking about the truck then yes... stealthy startup has that nostalgic feel of what it used to be like when you gently inserted your key into that tight, little ignition key hole, making -just- the right moves to get that motor turning and .... oh heck, you guys get the rest.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I found also when I really looked into the information on the cables. Spend a few more dollars for one that's simple, and reliable. I like simple!
Thanks, that's what i was worried about, seems there are a lot of cables that have reviews that say it wasn't working, or whatever, so before i spent $$ wanted one that folks have used with no issues.
Thanks for the recommendation!!!

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that's what i was worried about, seems there are a lot of cables that have reviews that say it wasn't working, or whatever, so before i spent $$ wanted one that folks have used with no issues.
Thanks for the recommendation!!!

For anybody reading, get the cable that OldFart linked. I use the same one, and it's problem-free. Don't price shop $30 cables vs $50 cables for modding your $75k truck. Just get the $50 cable that works.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get one to try and modify the key left in ignition chimes, which are rapid and annoying. Yet if you leave the lights on, it’s a far more subdued tone. Ford should’ve switched those frequencies around.