Forscan to add R Mode & Trail Turn Assist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been out of town for the Mint 400 and just saw this. @topgun964 What do you see when you go to the raptor status screen on your ipc? Should be like below.rmode ipc.jpg

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was plying around with forscan there's an option called my mode
I tried switching that. I believe the forscan option was this:
My Mode (MM)
720-11-01xxxxxxxxx*--0 =MM disabled1 =MM enabled

I've been out of town for the Mint 400 and just saw this. @topgun964 What do you see when you go to the raptor status screen on your ipc? Should be like below.
Yes.
rbutton.jpg

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried switching that. I believe the forscan option was this:
My Mode (MM)
720-11-01xxxxxxxxx*--0 =MM disabled1 =MM enabled

Yes.
View attachment 346303
Have you tried updating the modules yet with the mongoose cable? Also, just to confirm when on that screen and holding the R button, does anything happen at all or is it as if the button weren't even plugged in?

I could see it needing an update being the issue since that might have some of the MY22 stuff in there with it allowing the feature to actually enable.

Also there may be another related module that might need to be changed in addition to these. I'll keep combing through the forscan spreadsheets but i havent found anything yet.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, so the question is…how much is the Button worth to you? I say $0, as the functionality is already in the car in two locations.

My truck doesn’t ask me if I want the previous when I start up? Is that a setting somewhere?

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried updating the modules yet with the mongoose cable? Also, just to confirm when on that screen and holding the R button, does anything happen at all or is it as if the button weren't even plugged in?

I could see it needing an update being the issue since that might have some of the MY22 stuff in there with it allowing the feature to actually enable.

Also there may be another related module that might need to be changed in addition to these. I'll keep combing through the forscan spreadsheets but i havent found anything yet.
I am still waiting on my cable. Of course, it was delayed.
As for the button, it acts like it's not even plugged in. But all the other buttons on the panel work.

I've compared the ASBUILT data on a couple MY22's and I haven't found anything else that stands out.

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just updated all the modules that had an update and the button still does NOT work.
Dang that’s really unfortunate. Hopefully we will find a solution. I’m still going through the FORSCAN spreadsheets but I’ve been a bit busy lately and haven’t had the opportunity.

@Antho any thoughts?