"Return to Sport Mode" popup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I had the truck in sport mode when I turned it off, used the dial as my "R" button is for "slippery mode"

This morning, I did a app remote start to warm it up and when I got in it, I got a "Return to Sport Mode?" Yes/No pop up.

I've had the truck since June and fresh off the lot and this is the first time I've gotten this. Is this new? Does this only come on when the "R" button is programmed for a different mode than sport or normal? Going to try and get a pic next time.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Is there a quiet startup option? Maybe its asking you to go back to loud setting once you are in the truck?

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
Normal for me...I always get this pop up anytime I put mine in sport mode (using the dial), shut the truck off while in this mode and restart. Unfortunately it won't stay in that mode by default, it resets when restarting the truck but you get this pop up as a short cut.