FORscan Help: Tweaked Values Changed after set . Is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Need a little help here.. 2018 Raptor, 802A, made a few FORscan mods and each seem to be functioning as it should. I made sure to document the original value for each Address line I modified. A day or 2 later, I decided to go back in & create a backup of each modded module. Before doing so, I went back & checked each module/address modded line, to be sure my value entries were accurate. I noticed that several values were different than what I had entered. I'm a bit freaked out now & know that I did not make an entry error. I re-checked 10x before hitting the "Write All" button. IS this normal??? If not, can anyone share advice? Thank you...
Here's a look of the modules/values:

YYqL4cF.png

By the way.. I'm using the this OBDlink:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NZTZLQ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

OP
OP
RaptorNewbie2018
Reaction score
I’ll close my own loop here... Since I received to replies here, I posed the question in another forum dedicated to FORScan... The question was answered there & it was noted that “checksum bits changes automatically”. I guess it’s normal for your entered values to change on its own after you save and exit. So long an your tweak works as intended, there’s nothing to worry about. I’m sure they’ll be at least 1 other closet newbie out there that will find this 2 post thread helpful. Maybe.... :biggrin:

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey RN201, thanks for doubling back on this post. Just found it and your FORScan changes are EXACTLY what I'd like to change on my 2018 802A! Just a bit apprehensive about changing the code, but going to try it one of these days.

Question: does the global open/close also operate the sunroof?

thx!