help with missing bolts undercarriage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor ghost

Reaction score
Inked20211002_115003_LI.jpg

Inked800px-Ford_F-150_Raptor_Pickup_Truck_Underside_Skid_Plate_(48661117252)_LI.jpg

long story....
2017 rappy and took it in for the cam phaser tsb, and nail in the tire. figured I'd asked the local ford dealership in socal (they have pretty good reviews) to change the tranny fluid at 32k miles (I drive ~ 5-6k miles a yr so it probably wont even get up to 85k in 10 more yrs) but they flushed instead and overfilled. I wasn't too sure if it was gear slippage or would drop from 10 to 8 going up a hill with a sudden jolts (not too severe I had thought it was relearning my driving habits but it made the wife was worried). On the way back on the freeway noticed it needed higher revs to make it up the hill and felt like it was in normal mode down from sport? Smelled a trace rubber burning smell after returning home and thought the plastic oil pan was leaking (googled it), but there was instead a bunch of tranny fluid underneath. They replaced the gasket just in case and checked/ no apparent transmission damage (had only gone around 1.5 hrs on the freeway or 100 miles total from the flush) all the leak was from the overflow hose. Currently running and shifting very smoothly... but I'll have to see how it does on the freeway again before I can rest easy and yes I do regret having the transmission fluid changed. maybe I'll get the forscan also for the transmission temp gauge just in case

Anyhow they lost the bolts up here (red circles) and also stripped the u-bolt to the arrowed bolt. Not doing so well finding the part numbers for these
Please help a poor old mall crawler out, any idea the part numbers for the bolts circled and the u-bolt to the arrow?

Fed up with them and trying not going back there any time soon (loved my prior ford dealership in central PA but they also lost and stripped bolts...even with an oil change (the oil change filter section)
maybe will find another ford dealer to do the diffs at 50k...but now worried about doing more harm then good

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn dude, that's horrible work ethic by that dealership. Maybe you should go back and show the service manager, and tell him you just want the bolts and nuts and you'll do the work yourself. Hope somebody can direct you to the part #s

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think these would be the pieces you need...

DC

Attachments

• Bolt.PNG
    Bolt.PNG
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • U Nut.PNG
    U Nut.PNG
    97.4 KB · Views: 13