FORSCAN help in Northern San Diego area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharkman

Reaction score
I want to make changes to my '19 Raptor, but am unsure of how to do it without ******** up the truck's computer. If anybody in the North County area has successfully made changes to their truck and is willing to do mine, please advise.

I have no problem buying the equipment required and paying for your time. Just want to make sure it is done correctly, doesn't void the warranty and I can go modify the options I choose. I would go to my local Ford dealer, but not sure they will do it.

PM me.

Thanks.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to make changes to my '19 Raptor, but am unsure of how to do it without ******** up the truck's computer. If anybody in the North County area has successfully made changes to their truck and is willing to do mine, please advise.

I have no problem buying the equipment required and paying for your time. Just want to make sure it is done correctly, doesn't void the warranty and I can go modify the options I choose. I would go to my local Ford dealer, but not sure they will do it.

PM me.

Thanks.
Where in North County are ? I'm in San Juan and don't mind traveling

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

OP
OP
Sharkman

Sharkman

Reaction score
I live in the Carlsbad area and travel to San Clemente quite often. Have you FORscan'd your truck? what unit should I purchase? I think it has to have memory so it saves my existing stock set-up?

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry buddy I just saw your post. I have Forscan my truck. It is easy. Just PM me and I can meet you anytime

OP
OP
Sharkman

Sharkman

Reaction score
Good Morning. What hardware did you use to program? I would like to purchase the same thing so when you program my truck, I will see how you do it and have the equipment in hand to change it back to stock if required.

Also, where did you find the list of all the items you can change? A few I am interested in are automatic folding mirrors when I lock the truck, right mirror aiming down when I put the truck in reverse, auto windows up and down when I hit the remote and whatever else cool things I have not even thought of yet....

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning. What hardware did you use to program? I would like to purchase the same thing so when you program my truck, I will see how you do it and have the equipment in hand to change it back to stock if required.

Also, where did you find the list of all the items you can change? A few I am interested in are automatic folding mirrors when I lock the truck, right mirror aiming down when I put the truck in reverse, auto windows up and down when I hit the remote and whatever else cool things I have not even thought of yet....
PM me your email again and I can email you all the stuff