Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looking for any fellow Gen 2 owners nearby with an OBDLink. Thought of a purchase for a one time use somehow doesn't sit well with me.

It's fairly inexpensive CSJr (~$30) and would come in handy over the course of time. As new codes are discovered, or your needs change over time, it's nice to have the adapter on hand to reprogram.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fairly inexpensive CSJr (~$30) and would come in handy over the course of time. As new codes are discovered, or your needs change over time, it's nice to have the adapter on hand to reprogram.

You are so right xxaarraa, I have used mine 3 times in 2 weeks, It's like I can't makeup my mind on what I like and don't like.

If anybody in Oregon wants to make some changes I would be more than willing to help out.

raptorAF

Reaction score
Barely a day after doing the parking light as DRL FORScan mod, I received a warning by California Highway Patrol that it is illegal in California to drive around with only the parking lights on. Sure enough Section 24800 of the California Vehicle Code states: “No vehicle shall be driven at any time with the parking lamps lighted except when the lamps are being used as turn-signal lamps or when the headlights also are lighted.”

Love this state.