Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Secure idle would be a good option. Presume this is the system to enable. Would make stealing a bit more of a challenge.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pug My remotes work. They do not have the tailgate button. Tks. I wonder if a mustang remote would work. It would open tailgate instead of trunk

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to use windows for most if not all of the changes. I work with computers everyday. Are you running 7 or 10? Make sure all your windows updates are done first. After updates, under control panel go to programs\programs and features, on the left click "turn windows features on or off". Select the .Net 3.5(includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0). After that feature installs you should be good.

So I bought the one for iOS, Windows, and Android.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OCYXTYY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I can only view features but can't change unless I use Windows? Not Mac compatible?

Sorry i'm late to the party and am wondering if I need to return this thing because I don't run Windows computers.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's funny but based on my understanding the instructions/sequences to program the raptor FOB came from a mustang manual.

Last edited:

BajaRacer

Reaction score
The spreadsheet posted online for 7D0-01-01 is 2 for sync 3 ver 1.* and a A6 for Sync 2.
I tried using the 2 and I get the seats to show up but I lose the wheel on screen. I cant believe we don't have a button on wheel for heated seats.
So you are saying to use the xxxx xxxx x6xx for sync 3 ver 2.2?

Last night I updated my raptor to
Lincoln Style folding mirrors on lock, Love it. Tells me my truck is locked
Enabled secure Idle (cant believe that is not factory)
Added temp above Engine and Transmission.
Disabled double honk
Set panic alarm to two presses

I have one question about the global windows open/close. Is that the front windows only?
Would like to know the updated code for auto relock on 2017

I'm struggling with the Lincoln mirrors and need a "Phone a Friend" on this one.

If I read the Excel file correctly I need to look in DDM and PDM to change to:
DDM for 740-03-01 x84x xx
DDM for 740-12-01 Fxxx
PDM for 741-03-01 x84x xx
PDM for 741-12-01 Fxxx

But, I don't see a DDM module or a PDM module. Went hunting for either the 740 or 741 PID through all the modules and found nothing.

What am I missing?

TIA

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out the codes for unlocking the doors when putting the vehicle in park and not shutting the vehicle off?

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling with the Lincoln mirrors and need a "Phone a Friend" on this one.

DDM for 740-12-01 Fxxx
PDM for 741-12-01 Fxxx

But, I don't see a DDM module or a PDM module. Went hunting for either the 740 or 741 PID through all the modules and found nothing.

What am I missing?

TIA
Look at this document. If you don't see a DDM or PDM your adapter might not be the right one or something is wrong with your setup. The first big picture is what everyone should see after all the modules have been scanned.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/mobilebasic

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DDM for 740-12-01 Fxxx
PDM for 741-12-01 Fxxx

What am I missing?

TIA
Did you get the extended license?
Tone

BajaRacer

Reaction score
Look at this document. If you don't see a DDM or PDM your adapter might not be the right one or something is wrong with your setup. The first big picture is what everyone should see after all the modules have been scanned.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/mobilebasic

Gotcha on that. I pulled that file as well. Attached a screen shot of the PID's I am seeing.

Tone - Got the extended FORSCAN license and have been able to edit for other functions like the data labels over the engine and transmission.

I purchased the the following scan tool adapter:
ScanTool 426101 OBDLink MX Bluetooth: Professional OBD-II Scan Tool for Android & Windows

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NZTZLQ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Says it supports all 5 OBD-II protocols plus MS-CAN where the DDM/PDM modules should be found.

Will start taking a look to see why I am not seeing MS protocols. Assuming that is the issue.