FORScan and Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just a curious question for a tuner noob. Is there a tuner out there that will do normal tuner things + be able to link up to the PCM like FORScan and make changes? There are definite changes I want to make through the serial link on the PCM but also changes I want to make that I believe only a tuner can make. Just looking for an "all in one unit" so to speak instead of buying two separate pieces of hardware.

Also, if I have to buy two separate pieces of hardware, give me some recommendations on which to buy. My main priority for both pieces would be ease of use.

Thanks everyone!

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with:

OBDlink EX for Forscan

Cobb Accessport for Tuner
Goosetuned if you want custom Cobb tunes

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
So. I have to get two separate items for these changes?

I am looking at changing the number of signal flashes when changing lanes, fold in the side mirrors when I lock the doors, etc. something for FORScan. I also want to remove the speed limiter on my rig. I know it can go faster than 107 mph (stock) and want to see its top speed as stock before performing any performance upgrades.

If I need to buy both, then so be it. I was curious as to whether a company out there made an "all in one" application.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter