Forged Wheel for Stock Wheel Swap near Atlanta?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good afternoon gentlemen,

I traded in my GMC 1500 All-Terrain in for a 2017 Raptor last week. I had trouble finding a decent deal (less then $5k above MSRP), so I kept broadening my search. I finally found one that I liked at MSRP, but it came with the upgraded forged wheels. It is really my daily driver, and some occasional weekend fun, so i really don't need the bead lock or anything heavy duty. On the white truck, I think I like the look of the standard wheels better with a little metal and not all black. The dealer wouldn't swap them out for the standard wheels.

So, I thought I would throw it out on here to see it anyone would want to swap out wheels and tires? I dont want to ship etc, but we could meet somewhere and trade.

Let me know if y'all think I am crazy.

Thanks,

Scott

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you weren't crazy you wouldn't have bought a Raptor LOL . But good luck in your search for a swap most will probably want to go to a aftermarket wheel instead . But you can find take off wheels and keep these for resale to someone possibly as a back up plan.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing crazy about this. It's a fairly common trade in the Raptor world. The guy with forged beadlocks typically gets a little cash with the swap, as well.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would if I hadn't sold the stocks a few weeks ago. PM you a few GA members just in case they don't see this.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would if I hadn't sold the stocks a few weeks ago. PM you a few GA members just in case they don't see this.

Sorry to hijack the thread . . . what did you get for your standard setup? I'm about to sell mine locally and want to see what I can expect. The prices are all over the place on eBay.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have somebody wanting mine for $750/ set for the 4 stock wheels (no tires)

seems fair to me but I dont know.

tightt

Reaction score
If you decide you want to ship there wheels (no tires) let me know. I'll send you my OE wheels (112 miles on them) and pay for the shipping of your wheels to me. Plus some cash on top.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread . . . what did you get for your standard setup? I'm about to sell mine locally and want to see what I can expect. The prices are all over the place on eBay.

$1400 wheels and tires. Tires had 3k at time