FordPass New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did everyone get the new version of FordPass? Old version had more features such as trailer light check and also showed warranty info and ESP info. I cant find them in the new version.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
App Store for iPhone doesn’t allow it. Some websites might have old versions hosted or maybe if you have Android..

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, new version SUCKS for sure. I had the chance to revert to the old version and it had a survey of why you left the new version. The next day the new version was back with no option to revert. Not liking it at all!
Typical marketing team knows what we like more than the user...

R,
HAP

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spyware that's great is one thing. There's no excuse for spyware that sucks. Ditch that bítch.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, new version SUCKS for sure. I had the chance to revert to the old version and it had a survey of why you left the new version. The next day the new version was back with no option to revert. Not liking it at all!
Typical marketing team knows what we like more than the user...

R,
HAP
This just happened to me. This sucks. The new version is crap.
Tone

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started with the beta version a couple months ago on iphone, they have been adding things as they go. At first it didn't even have a map feature (now it does with google maps). I'm guessing they will slowly add these features.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other problem is, you have to figure out what it has or doesn’t have on your own, somehow.