Ford Vs Roush - who will pay the bill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah this guys seems non legit... I just went through all the posts and it's the same thing over and over. What state/dealer did you get it and where is the service or complaint being done?

I dunno.. Correct me if I'm wrong but smells funny.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i second you!! BAN!!!
hes done same post 34 times so far, all same cut n paste post!

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I just bought a roush raptor and was driving it down the street when it blew up. I wasn't even pushing the truck hard at all. Was just cruising at 89 mph and BANG. Thing just blew up.

So I took it in to ford and the are saying I broke the flux capacitor by driving to fast for it to work. So I told them to contact roush to fix it since it was a roush flux capacitor. Now roush and ford are arguing over who is going to pay for the damages.

I paid 88,000,000.99 for this truck, and now they are trying to stick me with a $5 bill to fix it. And they won't even provide a courtesy car! When I had my delorian they gave me a rolls Royce courtesy car.

I will keep you updated on the ford/roush situation. Damn crooks.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this guy is spamming, Karma is a bitch...hope he isn't crying wolf...