Ford release new Gen 3 video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably. I'll do the Microsoft reset tonight. I remember when push buttons on phones, and the Princess phone, were big deals. Cell phones like that came many years later.
Sometimes when your phone updates, the settings get changed. I just had to change the settings on my phone for spotify for use in my Jeep, as it was cutting in and out, but it never does it in my Raptor or Mustang. It fixed it, but what I'm getting at, some phones work better with different vehicles, like you said, tech shit!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's Player FM. It's been working fine since I bought the truck in May. I jump in, it connects over Bluetooth and starts playing. Controls on the screen work. I jump out, it stops playing, Jump back in, it starts where it left off. Easy peasy. Today I jump in and get the controls, but it doesn't play and the controls don't work. Ran around doing errands and it never did start itself, although I got it to play once by hitting play on my phone and then it started working. But the next time I jumped in, no workee. I also listen to music from my phone using Musicolet, but I didn't try that today. I never did get Android Auto to work, either, after trying several cables. Did I mention that I hate tech?

Outside of a phone issue, you can try a quick reset of Sync if that happens. Press and hold power and the play/forward key until Sync reboots.

Yes you mentioned many times you hate tech. :happy175: