Ford Raptor Stock Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost5.0

Reaction score
Cant seem to find this answer anywhere.

Wanting to know what muffler comes stock. On the Ford Raptor ? Anyone know who it is made by ?

Also, how does the stock exhaust sound in the cab of the raptor ? Does it have lots of drone ?

I have called 4 Ford Dealers, and not one of them could tell me what muffler comes stock on the raptor.

Thanks for any information.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya have to find out which supplier they are using... Walker is the biggest tier 1 exhaust supplier... Mairmont, AP and a few others are used also...
There is no drone in the vehicle cab whit the stock systems..
Is there a special reason you are looking for which one?

OP
OP
G

Ghost5.0

Reaction score
Ya have to find out which supplier they are using... Walker is the biggest tier 1 exhaust supplier... Mairmont, AP and a few others are used also...
There is no drone in the vehicle cab whit the stock systems..
Is there a special reason you are looking for which one?

I dont own a Raptor..Wish I could afford one.. I have a 2012 Ford F-150 with the 5.0 motor...

I love the way the Raptor sounds with the stock exhaust... I know it has a bigger motor than my 5.0 .

Was wanting to buy a stock raptor muffler, from a Raptor owner who changed exhaust set-up for their Raptor..Just wanting the muffler.

But if its the same as my stock ford muffler.. Then guess im going a different route..

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
basically it is but I've seen them sell on eBay take a look. If you want a cool sounding truck put on a cat back I like magnafow USA all the way as you can see from my signature I'm going with SW the hole way except for the mufflers I like magnaflow because of the packing in the muffler it self.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The exhaust system is only partially what makes a Raptor sound the way it does. If you look here: MORE POWER COMES STANDARD ON 6.2-LITER V8 ENGINE ON TAP FOR MORE CAPABLE 2011 FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR | Ford Motor Company Newsroom you will read, " The exhaust for the 6.2-liter engine was uniquely tuned to deliver the performance-oriented, high-horsepower sound customers want. Additionally, a unique firing order gives the 6.2-liter a distinctive roar. The 6.2-liter V8 is similar to the engine used in the all-new 2011 Super Duty, but features unique tuning and a special cam profile to produce more horsepower and torque."

My sense of this is that it is mostly the engine that makes a Raptor sound like a Raptor.

OP
OP
G

Ghost5.0

Reaction score
basically it is but I've seen them sell on eBay take a look. If you want a cool sounding truck put on a cat back I like magnafow USA all the way as you can see from my signature I'm going with SW the hole way except for the mufflers I like magnaflow because of the packing in the muffler it self.

Magnaflow is what the exhaust shop, was trying to get me to buy.

Just dont want any drone in the cab..