Ford Raptor SCAB RIP (2010-2020)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's finally official fellow Scab owners, Ford has killed the Supercab version of the raptor leaving the Screw as your only option.

Whats your plan for the future? would you be willing to go for the larger cab for the R V8 version? Will you be holding on your current Scab for a much longer time now? Are you going to look for a Scab now?

In the long term what do you think will happen the Scab values as Screw far outnumber them?

And just for the hell of it, post a pic of your current truck.

JP4_4441[1].jpg

Last edited:

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Scab a couple of months ago for this very reason. I was afraid there would be no more new ones. I wanted a Scab V8 but went ahead and got a 2020 model. It was pretty hard to find even then. Now I am glad I got it. I don't want, don't need, and will never buy a 4 door truck. If Ford never makes another Scab they have lost my business forever.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had my SCAB new since June 2012 and I have no plans to get rid of it. If I get a new Raptor, it will be in addition to my SCAB.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never more disappointed with a new release...No mention of a SuperCab is beyond ridiculous, I have ZERO interest in 4-door Raptor! (Sorry and no offense meant to those who need or want a 4-door) Also, no V8 till 2022???
I have had three Raptor SuperCabs and loved those trucks!! Someone at Ford Corporate needs to pull their head out of their rear-end and fix this!!

The only good I saw in todays reveal was the 37x12.50 BFG KO2's in a load range C...Which I will buy a set for my 2-door Jeep Rubicon as soon as they are available.

D11gnccer

Reaction score
The last three digits of the vin are 614 which are the last digits of my AMA number I was assigned when I started racing offroad enduros at the age of 16. It’s also the common area code for the city I live in now. I was ecstatic when I found the window sticker online at a local dealer. It was exactly as I would have ordered it and the dealer didn’t even know it had hit the overflow receiving lot.

I hope to keep it a while.

81268177-6FDA-4C97-9F8C-71AEE15FB425.jpeg