Ford Raptor Ordering Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya like already said best and really only discount would be find a dealer that gives closest to invoice, got mine for $50 over invoice so I was happy, GL with order, my last 2 trucks were a 08 and '10 silverado so I can tell you the raptor is a giant upgrade and puts the old 'rado to shame

OP
OP
T

TexasRaptor7

Reaction score
The Elise was and still is a great car, I'm just ready for a change. Since I bought the Silverado it has become quite a garage queen. I put over 20,000 miles on it in its first year of ownership and probably less than 5,000 in the 18+ months since. I ran it once at the Texas Mile but I don't really race it at all since I have a purpose built race car for that kind of thing. The Silverado is a 2WD Regular Cab so I have difficulty getting to camp at the hunting lease and down the beach at times. I can't pull the big boat to the lake nor can I tow the race car to the track so the switch to the Raptor will be a much needed transition.

I plan on selling the car in the next month or so and ordering the Raptor either at the end of this year or the beginning of the next depending on whether I want to finance a portion of it or not. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and if you have any other suggestions or tips, feel free to pass them along. I will keep you guys posted as things progress.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TexasRaptor7

Reaction score
No worries, I plan on ordering under an assumed wait time of 3-4 months with the goal of ensuring I have it prior to next summer. My other half just started Law School so our outdoor adventures have drawn to a close until after the spring semester.