Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roller444

Reaction score
Northern California

Cash in hand, looking to place an order on a SCREW at 500-1000 above invoice, today. If anyone has a line on a northern California dealer that is taking such orders, I would appreciate a tip.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nosbusa purchased his 2013 from frontier ford in san jose ca. $260 over invoice.

Cash in hand, looking to place an order on a SCREW at 500-1000 above invoice, today. If anyone has a line on a northern California dealer that is taking such orders, I would appreciate a tip.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nosbusa purchased his 2013 from frontier ford in san jose ca. $260 over invoice.
yes i did. and the people there kick ass. they are not what you expect from a lot of dealerships. these people actually care.

roller if you are in the area give them visit

jessed

Reaction score
I have cash in hand looking to buy a 2013 SCAB from anywhere in the country as close to invoice as possible. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where you are in the US but there's a NY dealership that does invoice pricing on Raptors. I have one on order with them. I will PM you their info if you want it.

I have cash in hand looking to buy a 2013 SCAB from anywhere in the country as close to invoice as possible. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Metro Detroit

Trying to find a dealer in the metro detroit area (macomb, oakland, st. clair county) that will let me order 13 SCab at $500 or less above dealer invoice.

If anyone has a contact send them my way.

Thanks!

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Aya boys

I'll finally be buying into a '13 Scab in the next 3 months. The only thing is, Randy is full up on his allocation and he was my main plan. I'm looking for any tips or volunteers who can get me down to around invoice in the Northwest/Idaho area. Mainly I'm looking for someone that you trust and won't make me feel like I'm getting gamed.

Cheers, all. It's good to be back at FRF crunching the numbers. Getting close...

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Aya boys

I'll finally be buying into a '13 Scab in the next 3 months. The only thing is, Randy is full up on his allocation and he was my main plan. I'm looking for any tips or volunteers who can get me down to around invoice in the Northwest/Idaho area. Mainly I'm looking for someone that you trust and won't make me feel like I'm getting gamed.

Cheers, all. It's good to be back at FRF crunching the numbers. Getting close...

Hell yeah B! Keep us posted....

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2