Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandiegosvt

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just got a 2011 Crew Cab through my American Express Card

Luxury + Nav + Power + Moonroof

Dealer Invoice price of $46,863 +2000

(The $2000 was to steal someone elses build off the line and get it in 3 weeks... dont ask)

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the puchses SDSVT!

If anyone is interested in getting a deal slightly above invoice, shoot me a PM.

doubledarrell

Reaction score
Just ordered 03/30/11 in Central PA.

2011 6.2L SuperCab

Base $41,550 / $37,572
Dest $975 / $975
Molten Orange $495 / $411
Plus Pkg $595 / $494
(camera + trailer brake)
Bed Extender $250 / $208

TOTAL $43,865 / $39,660

After reading all the great info on the forum I was dealing hard to pay no more than $40,160 (invoice + $500). Had a dealer all teed up and ready to go for that price. Another one steps forward at $40,410 (invoice + $750), but that includes lifetime powertrain warranty thru some 3rd party outfilt they use for all of their cars. I check it out, seems legit, off road will not nullify warranty, just need to verify ASE does maintenance work, etc. Sounds good, I'll roll the dice and pony up an extra $250 for lifetime power train warranty, what the hell.

Last minute the guy springs $74 fuel charge + $558 dealer advertising fee. My reply was "fuel for what" and "I'm not paying your dealer advertising fee, I came to you, your ads did not draw me in". Several emails later I agree to the fuel charge if the tank is full (I know it would be full anyway) and you really need to kick up the price you're giving me for the beat up Explorer I'm trading, enough to cover YOUR ******** ad charge.

In my own feeble mind it works out, I'm buying a lifetime powertrain for $250 and paying $160 more than my target. Agree to the deal for $40,642 ($39,660 + $500 + $250 wtty + $158 BS ad charge + $74 tank of gas).

maringreg

Reaction score
I just located a 2011 SC, blk on blk, with everything except the graphics here in the Bay Area at $1,500 over invoice if know anyone who might be interested

Gregory
[email protected]

kendan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the RAPTOR forum and new to buying trucks since i've had my F-150 STX since high school(13 years ago). Looking to buy raptor supercrew. When is best time, place to get one, not in a great hurry but got the itch baddddd. Any info would be Great!!!

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
New to the RAPTOR forum and new to buying trucks since i've had my F-150 STX since high school(13 years ago). Looking to buy raptor supercrew. When is best time, place to get one, not in a great hurry but got the itch baddddd. Any info would be Great!!!

Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU here on FRF) can take care of you. As for timing, pricing won't really fluctuate seasonally on SVT rigs much, but other things are affected. I know that Black paint is suspended on new Ford orders at the moment, and there are no more NEW 2011 Raptor orders that will have Nav as an option. If you want either one of those options, wait until around September when the 2012 order bank opens up. Either way, get in touch with Randy and he will get you a great deal.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my Raptor from Robin at Redlands Ford in Redlands, CA... invoice price and I paid tax and tag. This is the best deal I found and the best part was it takes no negatiation Robin the internet sales manager will honor the invoice price, all you have to do is call/email her.
Best experience I could have asked for.
I got $5000 off MSRP out the door.
Redlands Ford | Redlands Used Ford Dealer | Riverside Ford | San Bernardino Ford | Used Riverside Ford | Ford San Bernardo Used | Colton Ford

But Randy is the best for connivence and customer experience ! good guy.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my Raptor from Robin at Redlands Ford in Redlands, CA... invoice price and I paid tax and tag. This is the best deal I found and the best part was it takes no negatiation Robin the internet sales manager will honor the invoice price, all you have to do is call/email her.
Best experience I could have asked for.
I got $5000 off MSRP out the door.
Redlands Ford | Redlands Used Ford Dealer | Riverside Ford | San Bernardino Ford | Used Riverside Ford | Ford San Bernardo Used | Colton Ford

But Randy is the best for connivence and customer experience ! good guy.
Thanks for the reference... I need to get a SCREW loaded under $50k out the door so I'll see what she can do for me.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a dealer sells a Raptor at invoice price, how much of a profit is the dealer making with the hold back, etc. on Raptors? If this question has been addressed in the past, I apologize.