Ford Ramps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea if the ford ramps are still going to work with the gen 3? I have my gen 2 ramps but i noticed the new one has the workspace withnot round lips at the edge where the ramps would slide into.

AlexT

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea if the ford ramps are still going to work with the gen 3? I have my gen 2 ramps but i noticed the new one has the workspace withnot round lips at the edge where the ramps would slide into.
Been wondering the same as I’d like to keep mine for the new one

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere you can't have ramps if you have the power tech tailgate package. Don't know why that matters but it was on the build tool on ford.com

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere you can't have ramps if you have the power tech tailgate package. Don't know why that matters but it was on the build tool on ford.com
I think that is because the powertech package includes the exterior tailgate work surface. That probably makes it incompatible with ramps.

leadfoot310

Reaction score
OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All they need to do is add a shorter bracket and the round lip and i dont see why it wouldnt screw onto the work surface. The old one took up about 60% of the rear tailgate.