Ford pass points redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there monetary value for certain number of points? I've seen figures reported all over the place.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has the number you call if you dont get the points after purchase of the raptor. I know someone posted it but i cant find it anywhere

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Who has the number you call if you dont get the points after purchase of the raptor. I know someone posted it but i cant find it anywhere
You can contact your dealer that you bought the vehicle from. My rep put in my extra bronco points for me cause they never showed up.

Thsabajarap

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully redeemed Ford pass points on accessories for their raptor? I have a few hundred thousand points I want to use but their website is a nightmare. Any help is appreciated.
It’s definitely best to order through dealership. The cashiers know exactly how to deduct your points and it’s immediate. Use the accessories site as a reference for part numbers and details of what you want.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully redeemed Ford pass points on accessories for their raptor? I have a few hundred thousand points I want to use but their website is a nightmare. Any help is appreciated.
Use it for your next service. I used mine for the Flood Ford ESP warranty, was simple.