Ford Pass “Your Privacy Choices”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read an article this am in the NYT regarding invasive use and selling of information to insurance companies.

It got me to visit my Ford Pass app to opt out of cookies.

I had to opt out of cookies in two places.

Curiously when I clicked on the “Your Privacy Choices” link, Ford Pass informed that “Sometimes things just don’t go as planned”. I tried this six times with the same result.

I’m curious…can any of you guys access the YPC link on Ford Pass? The link is pretty deep into the fine print.

Maybe my opting out of cookies caused the link not to work??

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that on a different source. I disabled a while back, and that prevents you sending a destination to a vehicle from the app. Oh well. I definitely don’t need my data shared any more than it already is.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read an article this am in the NYT regarding invasive use and selling of information to insurance companies.

Curiously when I clicked on the “Your Privacy Choices” link, Ford Pass informed that “Sometimes things just don’t go as planned”. I tried this six times with the same result.

I’m curious…can any of you guys access the YPC link on Ford Pass? The link is pretty deep into the fine print.

I deleted Fordpass and pulled fuse 10. I'm pretty sure that took care of the cookies. :)

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How did you find the
“Your Privacy Choices” link