FORD Locking plug for capless system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody bought a locking fuel cap?

FORD Locking plug for capless system:

Product Code: 8U5Z-9C268-B-F509

Retail @ $19.99

Since gas price keeps going up somebody can just siphon our tanks using the same special adapter we have.

Thanks,

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the correct part # 8U5Z-9C268-B. Yes, you should be able to buy from your dealership's parts department just give them a call and ask if they have it in stock.

I bought from Randy's parts manager Mike Nobles and got a better deal than I would have at the dealership even though they had to ship it to me.

OP
OP
nold

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the correct part # 8U5Z-9C268-B. Yes, you should be able to buy from your dealership's parts department just give them a call and ask if they have it in stock.

I bought from Randy's parts manager Mike Nobles and got a better deal than I would have at the dealership even though they had to ship it to me.

Thanks you sir, that should fit on a 2012 screw right?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen. Went to the dealership and got one :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

whats that yellow thing?

Just the ring around the fuel cap that might say something like no e-85. It doesn't come with the locking cap.