Ford front light bar...Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on...well its good to know you got a brand new Raptor sitting in your driveway when you get back! thanks for all the info, and thanks for everything you do.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the cheapest price online for the M-15266-F15RBAR, or wondering if there is an equivelant....cheapest I have found was for 265.01..normal rice is 321 dollars. Its just a bar that mounts underneath, so I'm debating if its even worth this much...and I was looking at some nice PIAA lights online, 8" lights...was thinking about doing 2 8" and 2 6" ....or maybe all 8".

Don't forget to check with Tousley Ford, ask for Steve or Mike R. at 800-328-9552. I know you want PIAA's but i got light bar and (4) 8" KC's from Tousley for $660.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whoa...thats bad ass...i will give him a call for sure! thanks guys for all the info! greatly appreciated.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whoa...thats bad ass...i will give him a call for sure! thanks guys for all the info! greatly appreciated.

For that kinda price, $660 plus shipping, you get the look, without the pain. You can upgrade to PIAA's or Rigid's light bar when you hit the lotto and sell the KC's on ebay.:pepper: