Ford Credit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Ford Credit for financing the raptor loan? I was planning on getting pre-approved with navy since they've done me well in the past but was not sure if financing with ford had any good incentives? I am in the excellent credit tier. I'm thinking all of the loan incentives probably don't apply to their performance vehicles lineup but I could be wrong.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Ford Credit for financing the raptor loan? I was planning on getting pre-approved with navy since they've done me well in the past but was not sure if financing with ford had any good incentives? I am in the excellent credit tier. I'm thinking all of the loan incentives probably don't apply to their performance vehicles lineup but I could be wrong.
Go pentagon. They have better rates. I think Ford (and I’m just guessing) is probably 5%.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
I did see this a few weeks ago. Not sure if it applies.

Attachments

• AF0721D0-263F-4647-9C2B-0B31152D1198.png
    AF0721D0-263F-4647-9C2B-0B31152D1198.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 42

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Ford credit site earlier. All of the incentives exclude the Raptor. Prob go the credit union route myself. Hard to beat 2%.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
I was just looking at the Ford credit site earlier. All of the incentives exclude the Raptor. Prob go the credit union route myself. Hard to beat 2%.
I don’t think you’ll get 2%. I hope you do though. I think it’s going to be closer to 3% range.

Last edited:

Pinned

Reaction score
I don’t think you’ll get 2%. I hope you do though. I think it’s going to be closer to 3% range.
Rates are super low right now. 2.25% on a new car is totally possible with a good credit score at a credit union. 3% is high if you have an 800+ score.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Rates are super low right now. 2.25% on a new car is totally possible with a good credit score at a credit union. 3% is high if you have an 800+ score.
Your credit score won’t really matter (unless it’s below a certain number). My guess is, if you apply youll get something like 2.89% for 60 months.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over on the Bronco forum a member mentioned USAA doing a deal where he got under 2% for 60 months...

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got 1.99 in 2017 from Capital One...well my dealer did. I emailed my credit union rates to the stealer and said you can have the loan if you can beat 2%...play them all off each other...I went with the dealer for the convenience, one place, bunch of signatures, drive Raptor home.

current rate for my CU below for proof...lol who would believe 1.24 without a pic

D4D25EDD-BE1E-4797-BB09-1CEB14A066C0.jpeg

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford credit is high. I was looking at a navigator reserve and I think the salesman mentioned 5%. I didn’t buy it but I would have gone through my credit Union at 1.99.