Ford.com Configurator has 2023 and Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the base price has increased 1k since my order was converted to a 23. So…once again base price increases, and more content is being deleted, makes perfect economic sense…for Ford.
As long as demand is through the roof and people are lined up to pay more for less, why not? I can't wait for things to normalize and people hopefully remember Ford's actions. I like their product, but won't buy an $85,000-$112,000 Raptor before ADM (another thing out of control) that has had basic options deleted just to make their accounting department happy. Blatantly taking advantage of the consumer right now , same thing with the Lightning subsidy and subsequent price increase.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little off topic, but why the heck is the Limited 20k more than the Platinum?

Typically the Limited is fully loaded whereas the platinum isnt. You can surely spec a platinum to be about the same price. Just depends on what options you want.

Cocles

Reaction score
I see the base price has increased 1k since my order was converted to a 23. So…once again base price increases, and more content is being deleted, makes perfect economic sense…for Ford.
For the R, they didn't add $1k. They shifted it. The base is $1k more but the option for the V8 is $1k less.

US HWY 666

Reaction score
For the R, they didn't add $1k. They shifted it. The base is $1k more but the option for the V8 is $1k less.
I noticed that also yesterday. I'm thinking they took the 1K off because if anyone
wants the R graphics now, they have to pay extra for them.