Ford.com Configurator has 2023 and Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not allowing the generator with the R. not to mention they added 3690 to get the moonroof tailgate. unless thats a glitch they added the 2195 that listed plus the 1495 again for the roof itself. double counted. thats the last straw. I am out.

LOL.

Last edited:

cammac50

Reaction score
Antimatter Blue, moonroof/Tailgate, (-) heated steering wheel, 5K over MSRP, Chipola Ford, Fl. Placed the order today.
(-) heated steering wheel was the only why it could be ordered... chip shortage on that? What EVER!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nickle and diming like crazy (I guess I can't call them nickel and dimes) more like 100's and 1,000's. I am so happy I got my primer grey 21' back in January. They even are charging an extra 215 for the folding storage bin. I priced it out like my 21 optioned out the same on the 23 and it is 8k more. Not to mention the little things not there now. But damn I still want the R

foremanrd

Reaction score
Can’t be as bad as the factory version
I have to ask, bc I have in my 14, 17 never nor in my 22 37 ever had an issue....you ever had one or are you just being the new 'Merican, posting a rant just because its cool; epecially if you own another truck and just want to be a friction point?

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask, bc I have in my 14, 17 never nor in my 22 37 ever had an issue....you ever had one or are you just being the new 'Merican, posting a rant just because its cool; epecially if you own another truck and just want to be a friction point?
I am an American and proud to admit it, despite your post shaming it. I’ve had a problem with the sunroofs on both of my recent F150s. My dad had it with his. My best friend is on his second. My next door neighbor had his leak as well. We just went to test drive SUVs for the wife and they had a Raptor on the lot and the salesman said it just had the sunroof fixed, cost the dealership 2k and previous owner didn’t disclose.

I don’t know what to tell you, man. The things break and leak. They are known to do that. If I could have gotten the power tailgate without it on my 2023 order, I would have…but for now, I just Krytox the hell out of the seal and clean the channels/drains every few months.

Last edited:

foremanrd

Reaction score
I am an American and proud to admit it, despite your post shaming it. I’ve had a problem with the sunroofs on both of my recent F150s. My dad had it with his. My best friend is on his second. My next door neighbor had his leak as well. We just went to test drive SUVs for the wife and they had a Raptor on the lot and the salesman said it just had the sunroof fixed, cost the dealership 2k and previous owner didn’t disclose.

I don’t know what to tell you, man. The things break and leak. They are known to do that. If I could have gotten the power tailgate without it on my 2023 order, I would have…but for now, I just Krytox the hell out of the seal and clean the channels/drains every few months.
Fair. My intention wasn't to create friction, I know you as well as I know that is the thing to do anymore. It is extremely rare for anyone to point out the positives in the world we live in, as I am sure you know. Sucks with your luck, I've never had any issues nor have I known anyone that had either.