For those who went to a Tremor Super Duty...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from 2018 Raptor to 2022 KR Tremor, and I can honestly say I don't see me ever going back to any F-150, even as my daily driver. And I only tow a Waverunner LOL. The shifter on the column, tow mirrors, sitting up high, bigger bed, massaging seats, automatic stepboards, etc etc. are the reasons.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went from 2018 Raptor to 2022 KR Tremor, and I can honestly say I don't see me ever going back to any F-150, even as my daily driver. And I only tow a Waverunner LOL. The shifter on the column, tow mirrors, sitting up high, bigger bed, massaging seats, automatic stepboards, etc etc. are the reasons.
As far as creature comforts like massaging seats, automatic stepboards, etc etc, the F150 has more of, and gets them before the Super Duty's do. Maybe not on a Raptor, but on Platinum or Limited trims, those have been features for quite some time.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as creature comforts like massaging seats, automatic stepboards, etc etc, the F150 has more of, and gets them before the Super Duty's do. Maybe not on a Raptor, but on Platinum or Limited trims, those have been features for quite some time.
All true, but this is a Raotor forum. I actually considered getting a KR or Platinum F150, but it was only about $1000 cheaper, and then I would have spend $5000 on a lift kit, new wheels and tires just to get it the way I want it.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I did not know this thread was still alive!

This is exactly what I did. I went from a 2018 Raptor on 37s to a 2021 Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black, Diesel Tremor, also on 37s. I drove Raptors for 10+ years, but I do not see myself going back anytime soon. My blacked-out Tremor has a Carli 2.5" suspension, Fox Remote Reservoir shocks, Air Lift airbags with Daystar Cradles, 17x9 Fuel Zephyrs, 37x17x12.5 Ridge Grapplers, ADD Stealth Fighter bumper with lots of BD lights, Bak Revolver, Bed Rug, Gloss Black stinger hood and roof Dometic Console Fridge, etc, etc.

The Tremor makes my Raptor look small and it tows my new 36', 10,000 lb TT with ease: (Not the TT in the pictures)

Tremor-Raptor2.jpeg

Tremor-LF.jpg

Tremor-Hood-Roof.jpeg

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is exactly what I did. I went from a 2018 Raptor on 37s to a 2021 Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black, Diesel Tremor, also on 37s. I drove Raptors for 10+ years, but I do not see myself going back anytime soon. My blacked-out Tremor has a Carli 2.5" suspension, Fox Remote Reservoir shocks, Air Lift airbags with Daystar Cradles, 17x9 Fuel Zephyrs, 37x17x12.5 Ridge Grapplers, ADD Stealth Fighter bumper with lots of BD lights, Bak Revolver, Bed Rug, Gloss Black stinger hood and roof Dometic Console Fridge, etc, etc.

The Tremor makes my Raptor look small and it tows my new 36', 10,000 lb TT with ease: (Not the TT in the pictures)

View attachment 321507

View attachment 321508

View attachment 321509
Damn, that is sharp. Dig what you did with it, esp the 17 inch wheels.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 321507

View attachment 321508

View attachment 321509

That's a whole lot of BA stuff on your Tremor! Now I need to get that fridge too haha. Also nice to see another truck without the pano roof like mine.

Did you install the consol fridge yourself?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All true, but this is a Raotor forum. I actually considered getting a KR or Platinum F150, but it was only about $1000 cheaper, and then I would have spend $5000 on a lift kit, new wheels and tires just to get it the way I want it.
I almost got a F250 Tremor….back in 2020 Raptor, but next go around I may go w/ the Tremor…got some of the look/utility of a Raptor from an off-road standpoint (obviously still much different animal), but factory 35”s - easily do 37”s, higher ride height, tougher look etc is appreciated but would be nice to have that in a truck where you’ll never have to consider payload/towing capacity or damaging/wearing out prematurely shocks/springs. Ride around w/ 1000 lbs in the bed thing barely dips if at all lol

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my new Tremor. Only issue for my wife is the running board height. She loved the raptors but the climb into the Tremor is a bit much.

AMP steps would be great but they aren't compatible with the 2022's yet due to some ODB or software issue. ETA for that is a couple of months.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my new Tremor. Only issue for my wife is the running board height. She loved the raptors but the climb into the Tremor is a bit much.

AMP steps would be great but they aren't compatible with the 2022's yet due to some ODB or software issue. ETA for that is a couple of months.
The factory powered steps go lower for easier entrance than the fixed boards.