For those who went to a Tremor Super Duty...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 58-62 psi in my F250s with Toyo MTs. Seems to be the smoothest ride without setting off the TPMS. Noisy tires though.
I run 50/50 in my Tremor, but some of the guys on the Tremor Forum as running 45/40 when unladen. My mileage is only 13.2, so don't want it any lower than that even though it is not a primary concern.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 50/50 in my Tremor, but some of the guys on the Tremor Forum as running 45/40 when unladen. My mileage is only 13.2, so don't want it any lower than that even though it is not a primary concern.
I consistently get 15.50-16ish. Not tuned or anything and I don't drive it like I stole it. Got close to 21mpg stock. The 10 Spd in the 2020 really made a difference. A few Icon parts and these tires shot the mpg. All good.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I consistently get 15.50-16ish. Not tuned or anything and I don't drive it like I stole it. Got close to 21mpg stock. The 10 Spd in the 2020 really made a difference. A few Icon parts and these tires shot the mpg. All good.
You must have the diesel. I went with the 7.3.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the Raptor to Tremor club. Just traded in the 2019 Raptor for a 2022 Tremor 6.7.

So far, it's AMAZING but so much taller and harder to get into. Rides like a bucking bronco. Need to air down I think a titch.

So far, loving the cabin and screen.View attachment 320084

Nice choice! If i would have been able to pick a color, I would have went with silver too.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new gen3 37 last week and I have to say driving is now fun again!! The tremor has its place esp if you are towing anything but the everything about the raptor IMO is better ......different trucks but very glad to be back in a Raptor

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new gen3 37 last week and I have to say driving is now fun again!! The tremor has its place esp if you are towing anything but the everything about the raptor IMO is better ......different trucks but very glad to be back in a Raptor
I agree with this as I went and test drive a 2020 F250 black widow and if you don’t need to tow on a regular I don’t see switching . The Raptor is just a much more enjoyable truck to drive.

I will probably still end up getting one because I will need something to tow the Raptor and my side by sides but I couldn’t see getting rid of a Raptor to daily a tremor