For those trading 17's for the 19's......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADVANCED SAFETY GROUP:
  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop
  • Advanced Brake Assist
  • Automatic high-beam headlamp control
  • Forward Collision Warning w/Active Braking
  • Lane Departure Warning w/Lane Keep Assist
  • Parallel & Perpendicular Park Assist w/Stop
  • Surround View Camera System
Big bros Jake.
Does the raptor have park assist like parallel parking?

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the rebel have adaptive cruise control?

Which reminds me. The 2018 does not have Start/Stop adaptive cruise control, once down around 20mph the cruise turns off. Does the 2019 Raptors have the adaptive cruise where you can completely stop and then have it recover speed? No, I'm not upgrading, just curious.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Which reminds me. The 2018 does not have Start/Stop adaptive cruise control, once down around 20mph the cruise turns off. Does the 2019 Raptors have the adaptive cruise where you can completely stop and then have it recover speed? No, I'm not upgrading, just curious.
Yes it does but once it comes to a complete stop I think you have to hit resume.

DANACO

Reaction score
I believe its 12mph.