For those of us waiting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
I don't know how my case applies to others, but for anybody comparing posts of order/build date lag, I got a build date today of April 11, and ordered it on February 11. Exactly a 2 month lag time - mine is a black scab. Good luck to all those waiting to get their first phone call confirmation that the dream is alive!

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how my case applies to others, but for anybody comparing posts of order/build date lag, I got a build date today of April 11, and ordered it on February 11. Exactly a 2 month lag time - mine is a black scab. Good luck to all those waiting to get their first phone call confirmation that the dream is alive!

You and I are about on the same page. Ordered my SCREW on 7 FEB with build week of 11 April too. Congrats and our wait is almost over.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score

Thanks for the update. My order date was just last friday (3/18), and it already feels like I've been waiting a month!

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so here is my wait:
Ordered Dec 24
Build 3/13/11
Delivery 3/31/11 or later +- week said the dealer.
So three months is typical.
Fill your garage with mods, got a BAkflip/Bakbox coming today, already scheduled exhaust set-up. Magnaflow cat-back, seems to be the right one for me. Perhaps headers and CAI and tune to follow...and then.......

Good luck all

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Feb 15th.
Received my VIN on March 18th.
Still no window sticker or build date as of yet. I hope it's not April 11th though. Seems so far away!!!

OP
OP
M

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
I think First Truck is right, ordering a bunch of mods now might take our minds off the wait. Plus, it's like getting Christmas presents every time the UPS man drives up!

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered Tuxedo black, it may come up on material hold if they don't have enough paint. The disaster in Japan hs limited several colors from being produced because that is where they get the pigment for the paint from.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I thought ordering mods would help pass the time. It did until the mods started arriving and no truck to install them on. Mine was built 3/7 and still sitting at the plant. The only bright side is I will be able to get my new wheels powder coated before it arrive. I have a few other parts that I will color match to the blue. Which reminds me I need to get to the paint shop and pick up a quart of paint.