For sale: Custom leather console cover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some body has to work

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

I want to keep my om lid so I'll probably order from ford and have it shipped to you. I need to see that design you had. don't remember where I seen it.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
some body has to work

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

I want to keep my om lid so I'll probably order from ford and have it shipped to you. I need to see that design you had. don't remember where I seen it.

It was on the drunk forum but I have the pic here haha
ube5a9y5.jpg

If you want I can change the fonts and colors, plus sizes. Let me know if it needs to be changed. I can also do headrests if you want. You have blue accent interior right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes I have the blue but hold your horses lol. I have a few other thing's to take care of first like sell some cheap ass corn. see if I can even pencil it out.

WILSON'S
E-30
RAPTOR
SVT

I don't think I want a circle maybe you have no idea what you started ask Ironman lol. took me a hole year to get that done.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
yes I have the blue but hold your horses lol. I have a few other thing's to take care of first like sell some cheap ass corn. see if I can even pencil it out.

WILSON'S
E-30
RAPTOR
SVT

I don't think I want a circle maybe you have no idea what you started ask Ironman lol. took me a hole year to get that done.

Hahaha its all good, the circle is just the hoop. It won't show up on the design. I can easily do that! I'll do a mock up here shortly

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you know what I think I do want it circled and all the other like RPG FOX RSIworks WSI WATERTOWN FORD MrV's I'll be getting you pic's and everyone else around I'll take more time and look at the other names later. maybe put mine in the blue ovule in blue and the rest in the gray.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

just give it time I like thinking it out first.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
you know what I think I do want it circled and all the other like RPG FOX RSIworks WSI WATERTOWN FORD MrV's I'll be getting you pic's and everyone else around I'll take more time and look at the other names later. maybe put mine in the blue ovule in blue and the rest in the gray.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

just give it time I like thinking it out first.

Sweet sounds good! I haven't done a vendor console cover yet! It will be sick!