Florida Raptor Runs - Upcoming Events

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for a good time.

Anyone headed down from Jax want to meet up at Buc-EEs I-95 at exit 323 (world golf) at 7:30?

Last edited:

Krlos

Reaction score
F0990B2D-6834-4936-A6B4-A81F417B652B.jpegDriving 1:45 min up North from Tampa this morning was exciting❗

I have to thank everybody for a quality respectful RAPTOR RUN, from the Coordinator PorterW1111, “I think something happened to his truck” and to all the attendees.

Met few of them like Joe from Claremont that save my day and jumped started my truck when my booster let me down.

Matthew from Tampa he notice a loose part on the bed area when I jumped, a thing that will be addressed ASAP in order to be RUN READY.

Also Joey that was my assistant driver guiding me into the jump in a positive way and the other Joey that gave advise on a code that my truck presented.

Last but not least 10SpdsOfFury Dany from JAX, he was in charge of the sweeper truck “LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND” and he did an AWESOME JUMP.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR AN AWESOME DAY, can’t wait for the next one:worship: