Floor jack for Raptor suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miker397 Let us know how you like it. I got the NOS NSJ0302 3-Ton Aluminum Service Jack Pro Style off Amazon for about $270. Not the cheapest but really liking it. 3.75 in to 19 in height range--more with hockey puck(s). Can lift the standard tires off the ground using the factory recommended frame rail in front and axle in rear. Need to get about 17"H in rear to set a jack stand and closer to 19" in front.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3ZE3IM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://proeagle-products.com/collections/all

@Pro Eagle
BTW I still need to come by and pick mine up. I can never seem to make it during business hours these days....:crazy:

What's the minimum height on these. I need about 4.5" or less for my lowest car, and really like wheels on "The Beast" model best.

Also thinking the 13" extension would work better than the 8" for the long travel suspension on the Raptor.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I want a pro eagle. Like $450 though so haven’t pulled the trigger yet

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome deal at Costco - jump on it now...

Aluminum 3 Ton jack...it has a dual pump - unlike some of the other floor jack models which take quite some time to lift loads, this one comes with a dual piston pump that facilitates the fast rising action.

$104.98 shipped to your door from...

Costco!
https://www.costco.com/.product.100222458.html?EMID=B2C_2017_1208_TireSolo

The Arcan 3.0 Ton Professional Grade Aluminum and Steel service jack combines the strength of steel with the light weight benefits of Aluminum. This jack only weighs 58.3 pounds so transporting from one place to another is very easy. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, this jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to get the job done. It features a low entry design for low ground clearance needs. With a capacity of 3.0 tons, this is the perfect jack for both cars and trucks. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the Arcan 3.0 Ton jack has what it takes to make any lifting job easier.

rofileId=12026540&itemId=996603-847&recipeName=680.jpg

Features:
Aluminum and Steel Construction
Safety valve prevents overloading
Dual pump pistons for rapid lifting to the load
Dual return springs
Rubber saddle pad protects underside of vehicle
Side handles for easy carrying
3.0 Ton lifting capacity

Dimensions:
Min. Lift Height: 4"
Max. Lift Height: 18.6"
Weight: 58.3 lbs.
Caster Wheel Size: 1.8" x .9"
Front Wheel Size: 2.6" x 1.6"
Saddle Diameter: 4.6"
Handle Length: 45"
Overall Dimensions: 24" x 11.9" x 6"

Compare it to any Harbor Freight jack - you'll be pleased

https://bestfloorjackguide.com/3-ton-aluminum-floor-jack-reviews/

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I have the Harbor Freight Aluminum 3 ton. I have to stack 3 pieces of 2X6 to get the wheel off the ground. Lift had a 19 1/8” lift height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has any comes across the need for a 3ton vs 2ton?

This is what I'm wondering as well. I currently have a low profile 2-Ton Craftsman aluminum jack and I'm wondering if it's sufficient. I've lifted the back end of the truck with out a problem but haven't tried the front which is undoubtedly heavier. Once up, I secure it with a pair of 3-ton jack stands.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any comes across the need for a 3ton vs 2ton?

A true 2-ton at 4000lbs should be sufficient for most trucks due to lifting only a portion of the full truck weight. A 3-ton is certainly "better-than", but wouldn't be needed till you get to extremely heavy trucks (e.g. F350s, modified work trucks, etc.

If the prices is similar, and all other features being what you want, go with the 3-ton. But if the 2-ton appeals to you for price, weight, or other features, you should be fine with a good 2-ton on our trucks.