Flood Ford goes 175k/10 year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone add Key Services to Flood Ford Insurance?

Key Services

If your key and/or fob are ...
Misplaced
Damaged
Locked in your vehicle
Your Plan will...
Replace or reprogram your key(s) and/or fob(s)
$0 Deductible
Add Key Services $ 80

I'd like a 3rd key FOB for my truck. Its probably a $300 dealer item to buy and program. Could I just say I lost a set and pay the $80 key service fee for flood ford?
I've yet to lose or damage a car key so no...I didn't opt for this!

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless the process for making my own key is under $100 the dealerships charging $300-$400 or even higher sometimes to make a key is the real fraud. lol
I agree.

But then again, my tenant at my condo I rent out lost the pool badges (5 pieces of paper laminated with a pin on back) and they are charging me $500 to replace 5 badges. :oops:

World is going to **** !

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth, and hopefully helpful to others:

I just pulled the trigger on a 4 year, 75k ESP through Zeigler

Used my Ford rewards points ($320) + the $250 discount code and wound up paying ~$475 out-of-pocket, all-in.

So, I am covered in my '21 through '25 and 75k miles. Beyond worth it in my opinion.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Used my Ford rewards points ($320) + the $250 discount code and wound up paying ~$475 out-of-pocket, all-in.

So, I am covered in my '21 through '25 and 75k miles. Beyond worth it in my opinion.

How did you use Ford reward points? Did it ask you for that during check out?

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you use Ford reward points? Did it ask you for that during check out?
You have to call them to use the rewards points. They then look it up and apply it based on how many points you want to use. Was very quick and easy. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What is this $250 discount code?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just shopping my extended warranty prices and noticed that Flood Ford updated the website and goes all the way up to 175k and 10 years. I'm set on getting premium care which would cover almost everything but I'm tempted to go to 150k. What did you guys buy? This is somewhat of a duplicate post but with the price updated and now 175k, just curious if anyone would go all the way up that high?
Price...