Flood Ford goes 175k/10 year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what its worth, and hopefully helpful to others:

I just pulled the trigger on a 4 year, 75k ESP through Zeigler

Used my Ford rewards points ($320) + the $250 discount code and wound up paying ~$475 out-of-pocket, all-in.

So, I am covered in my '21 through '25 and 75k miles. Beyond worth it in my opinion.
Is Ziegler the same warranty as Flood Ford ? I only want the official ESP through ford. This seems to be an 3rd party? Thanks for the info. I filled out the website form to request a call for a quote. If I can use the discount code and my ford rewards points and its the same as Flood Ford ESP I'm sold.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is Ziegler the same warranty as Flood Ford ? I only want the official ESP through ford. This seems to be an 3rd party? Thanks for the info. I filled out the website form to request a call for a quote. If I can use the discount code and my ford rewards points and its the same as Flood Ford ESP I'm sold.
Both Ziegler & Flood are “Ford” dealers. Buying online, thru Ziegler, would be no different if you drove to that dealership and purchased an ESP. Ziegler, along w/ Flood & Granger, just offer the option to do so online at a “can’t beat that w/ a stick” price. What gives you the impression Ziegler’s ESP may be 3rd party?

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking to uograde my 21 37 to an R, but just doesn’t make any sense in the price swing and interest rates so the 21 it is. Def would extend the warranty.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
For what its worth, and hopefully helpful to others:

I just pulled the trigger on a 4 year, 75k ESP through Zeigler

Used my Ford rewards points ($320) + the $250 discount code and wound up paying ~$475 out-of-pocket, all-in.

So, I am covered in my '21 through '25 and 75k miles. Beyond worth it in my opinion.
How many 'points' did you use for the $320 off? I have 86,000 and trying to get a gauge.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
64,400 points converted to $322 towards payment....
Man I appreciate you telling us about using points. I used 86,000 points for about $450 off (was like $850 before points and after 'paidinfull' coupon).

Extended for my '20 (only have 22K miles) another 3 years /60K miles (total). $50 deduction total w/ 'paidinfull' coupon brings it to about Flood pricing, but Ziegler made using points easy peasy (have to call them).

And YES this is Ford ESP PremiumCare--NOT third party (https://www.factoryplans.com/assets/cms/files/brochure_PremiumCARE.pdf)

Love it.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I appreciate you telling us about using points. I used 86,000 points for about $450 off (was like $850 before points and after 'paidinfull' coupon).

Extended for my '20 (only have 22K miles) another 3 years /60K miles (total). $50 deduction total w/ 'paidinfull' coupon brings it to about Flood pricing, but Ziegler made using points easy peasy (have to call them).

And YES this is Ford ESP PremiumCare--NOT third party (https://www.factoryplans.com/assets/cms/files/brochure_PremiumCARE.pdf)

Love it.
Yeah man. Not sure what else would be a better use of those points. My one buddy has 85k + and he had no idea about them or what they were for. I guess oil changes but I dont let the dealer change my oil.

Glad you got a good deal. Super cheap when combined with the discount.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I did the Flood 7 yr, 100K for $1470 in Feb of this year. I have a car and a few motorcycles so the mileage stay down some over the years...