Fits in the Garage ... Barely!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is ...lol. Very close.

Why put it in the garage? Neighborhood shit? Because Florida aint getting no ice or snow?
Why put in garage?
Because you can.
I live in South Texas and garage mine.
But I don't garage mine for snow.
Stray cats
Tree leaves
Water spots from rain.
Hail damage
Scraps from kids on bicycles
Bird shit
Many reasons to garage your vehicle if you can.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preaching to the Choir...if I gain 1 lbs I wont be able to squeeze into it...started pulling straight in,gives me an extra 1" away from my other car.And forget about getting to other side of it when shop door is down...LOLL1220172.JPG

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why put in garage?
Because you can.
I live in South Texas and garage mine.
But I don't garage mine for snow.
Stray cats
Tree leaves
Water spots from rain.
Hail damage
Scraps from kids on bicycles
Bird shit
Many reasons to garage your vehicle if you can.

You forgot freakin PINE NEEDLES..!!! I leave mine out for 2-3 days and its windy,it looks like a damn Pine Tree,and they are a B*@&! to get out of cracks...!

The Beast

Reaction score
I mounted a stick on a stand and placed it about 2 inches from the wall. When
I pull in and the stick moves, l am an inche from the wall. Works every time. I do like the idea of a rubber pad for the “ship happenS” factor though.

SOC5542

Reaction score
My suggestion is to back your truck in. I’m in a similar situation and it’s a lot easier to back in as the camera is spot on and I get it kissing close to wall every time. Good luck but better secured in garage then outside. Just take your time, the more you backin the easier it will be over time.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why put it in the garage?

i live in a "gated" country club community. But gates are almost always open. **** heads from the next county over frequent our area looking for open car doors or valuables left out.

And i was once a teenager. teens do stupid stuff just because. I dont want any random acts of teenager to come down on me.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some scratch paper sticking out of the cabinet drawers at the height of the camera to get a half inch clearance. But I mostly park outside lol

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of inches to spare front to back, I wrapped my stud (no drywall) with foam (cut 4' pool floats, they slide over studs). I also have a tennis ball hanging in case my wife is driving it and decides to pull in the garage. I can't walk behind it if the door is closed - but worth it for all of the reasons stated on earlier posts, I'd rather be tight in the garage than be out in the weather or deal with the teenagers in the neighborhood.