Fits in the Garage ... Barely!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, someone who didn't call it a hot water heater.

Do you also correctly say "masonry" instead of pronouncing it as "masonary"?

Ha! My wife likes to point out “why would you need a water heater if it’s already hot?” Even Mike Holmes calls it a “hot water heater” on his shows... I would throw in there “nuke-u-lear,” I’m not sure where that u comes from but it appears probably better than 50 percent of the time I hear “nuclear” pronounced.

raptoroffset

Reaction score
I've been backing F-150's including my Raptor with 1" clearance and 2" clearance for years, all you need to do is back in and use your rear camera instead of driving in front first.

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I got it to fit a little better using a parking stop I got off Amazon, and some green automotive tape for visual reference. Used a laser pointer from the driver's seat to show my GF where to put a mark on the wall. When the tape disappears, I'm in...and the parking stop keeps me from going any further. I also used the laser from the middle of the red stripe on the steering wheel to mark another spot on the wall so I (hopefully) park in the same exact spot each and every time.

I just ordered a second parking stop from Amazon. I do not trust myself to reverse it in, it sits gently against the wall and I have about an inch and a half in the back.

Just happy to have it in the garage over night.

IMG_4947.jpeg IMG_4948.jpeg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Pro tip: Make damn sure you never hit the tailgate release on your remote when the trucks in with the door shut. I did it once, didn't realize it, and opened the door. Got some nice scratches in my tailgate handle surround now.

I lucked out. There's a raised lip at the front of my garage and when my front wheels hit it, I'm in and about half an inch from the wall.

Also, it could be worse. This is how I got my last truck in there.

a3228f01fa9c5ff591bf0a2f5c6a5fa2.jpg