First truck, used 2019 Hennessey Velociraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlxclem

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
First truck and loving it, though I read here purchasing a Hennessey may not have been the best.

I don’t know much technically but liked the look. I got the 2019 V6 version with 22k miles for a decent price I’d say, and after 2 weeks my impressions are:

- makes a lot of noise and not super fast! I’m actually thinking to change the exhaust because there is so much noise in the cabin, I get a headache.

- good on long distance! I did a 28h journey drive back home and the volume from the exhaust or/and road was tough but the car handled great

- disappointed with the B&O sound system and the car is in the shop now getting a full upgrade with focal speakers, sound deadening and a new sub.

- getting the AMP research steps installed now as well, for a clean look!

I’m happy to be here and learn more about the truck and what it can do!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats. Didn't even know they were still making those. DOes it have a specific Hennessey badge on it with a production number? Looks great. Maybe a couple more pics when you get time.

OP
OP
dlxclem

dlxclem

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats. Didn't even know they were still making those. DOes it have a specific Hennessey badge on it with a production number? Looks great. Maybe a couple more pics when you get time.

it does, I have a badge in between the roof lights/switches.
and thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm pretty excited about adding mods and improving it, though it already looks great imo

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whos gonna show him the hennessey raptor picture on fire? FYI you may not find many here with positive things to say about hennessey