First truck, used 2019 Hennessey Velociraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlxclem

dlxclem

Reaction score
whos gonna show him the hennessey raptor picture on fire? FYI you may not find many here with positive things to say about hennessey

I did the research after buying the truck but it's okay, I really like the mods/look of it (and got it for a fairly good price) so now Im more interested into what I can do to improve it and make it right.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hennessey claims 0-60 in 4.2 and 12.9 @ 110 in the 1/4, so of it doesn’t feel fast there may very well be something wrong with it. For example, the dealer may have performed a PCM calibration update, which will overwrite the Hennessey calibration.

If that’s what they run and it’s not quick, I’m definitely with @FordTechOne

Whether it was reflashed at a dealer or just has a problem, your maybe missing out on a lot of performance.

You may want to reach out to them.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You say it is loud and gives you a headache. Did you test drive before buying?

OP
OP
dlxclem

dlxclem

Reaction score
You say it is loud and gives you a headache. Did you test drive before buying?

I did and liked the sound, the volume just gets to me after a while. Im getting some sound deadening installed at the moment so Im hoping it'll help! If not, Im thinking to tone down the exhaust a bit.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did and liked the sound, the volume just gets to me after a while. Im getting some sound deadening installed at the moment so Im hoping it'll help! If not, Im thinking to tone down the exhaust a bit.

Tell you what you do. Go on down to Phil's and get you some ribs and brisket and a couple of beers. On way home, get dessert of a couple of Double Doubles. Get home and sleep for 12-14 hours. All good. You're welcome.

OP
OP
dlxclem

dlxclem

Reaction score
Tell you what you do. Go on down to Phil's and get you some ribs and brisket and a couple of beers. On way home, get dessert of a couple of Double Doubles. Get home and sleep for 12-14 hours. All good. You're welcome.

can't go wrong with Phil's, I agree ;)