First time truck owner here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your badass truck. I can't imagine covering these seats with a cover though! I love the way they look and feel.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro and congrats! Not too many folks can say their first truck was a Raptor. Although now, you'll be ruined for anything else.

OP
OP
R

Rubare

Reaction score
Congrats on your badass truck. I can't imagine covering these seats with a cover though! I love the way they look and feel.

I know what you mean. I have black interior and my truck is Red. I'll be getting some custom seat cover black and red. I hope those are as comfy as the Raptor's leather seats

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Welcome bro and congrats! Not too many folks can say their first truck was a Raptor. Although now, you'll be ruined for anything else.

Hahaha thanks man! I've driven trucks before but never owned one till now and I agree with you. I don't think any other truck can compare with Raptor. Do I doubt I'll be getting anything in the future than another Raptor.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

No worries, we just love to see pics of these trucks. Glad your here. Go Navy....oldest son is Navy.

Thanks for your service!

Hooyah! Thank you sir proud to be a Navy corpsman and do what I do it's always a pleasure.