First time seen this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been in Arizona for the week , took my wife out in Tonto to ride atv's . While riding through this ravine I came across this .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302995537.368069.jpg

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, thats when you know you're ******. What was he thinking?? Hope he had a winch to drag it the rest of the way.

OP
OP
neveo

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I gathered some rocks and placed them under his wheels and helped him finally pull forward, he broke windows on both sides, scrapped and gouged the sheet metal, rear lights as well.basically a few thousand dollars damage. We helped him climb out the window. Dude looked like he had a few drinks in him, first thing he said is my girl is going to be pissed about her car. Then said he walked it beforehand and was sure he could have made it.

I gotta say you guys that live in Phoenix/Scottsdale have it pretty darn good with the open space and beauty .

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I gathered some rocks and placed them under his wheels and helped him finally pull forward, he broke windows on both sides, scrapped and gouged the sheet metal, rear lights as well.basically a few thousand dollars damage. We helped him climb out the window. Dude looked like he had a few drinks in him, first thing he said is my girl is going to be pissed about her car. Then said he walked it beforehand and was sure he could have made it.

I gotta say you guys that live in Phoenix/Scottsdale have it pretty darn good with the open space and beauty .

I can imagine how thats going to go
Umm, Honey.... You wont believe this BUT some idiot stoled the FJ and stuffed it between a couple rocks... It's totaly ok though, it's just scratched and stuff...