First time Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your first mod to that very nice very clean Rap should be about 40 pounds of mud and dirt all over it with lots of dead bugs all over the front end. Then just sit and marvel how much fun it was getting it dirty, then clean that baby up. Take your baby out to dinner then repeat! Man we love these trucks!

cnez

Reaction score
Going to work got easier for me too, now I can drive straight through roundabouts. Saves so much time. Welcome and congrats! Love that color

OP
OP

20Raptor13

Reaction score
Thanks all. I plan on keeping it on pavement but getting it dirty sounds pretty fun. I was thinking of getting some wider wheels for poke but I also like the SVT wheels on there now..

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I plan on keeping it on pavement but getting it dirty sounds pretty fun. I was thinking of getting some wider wheels for poke but I also like the SVT wheels on there now..

Here's the mods I'd recommend considering...

Performance mods:
Pedal Commander
SCT X4 tuner with tune from 5 Star or SVC
Exhaust (muffler swap or full cat back)
CAI (but don't expect much HP gain)

Suspension mods:
Geiser Brothers springs on new or rebuilt front shocks (could also go mid-perch on OEM springs to save $$$)
Deaver rear leaf springs

Appearance mods:
17" wheels / 35" tires (will likely require Geiser Bro springs or mid-perch to avoid rubbing with most aftermarket wheel offsets)
Stubby antenna

Lighting mods:
Fog lights
Bar in the lower center section of the front bumper
Bar behind the grille

That should drain your disposable income for a month or two. :D

Last edited: