First time off-roading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
Hah, I'm already half way there, with the Whipple supercharger, Icon bumpstop and Deaver +2 springs. Now I just need headers, lights, bigger tires, upgraded shocks... lol

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I like the way your exhaust sounds. It probably roars when you have it wide open. Good video, some of those trails look real narrow. I bet u had a blast!!

Oh ya, it's pretty loud when WOT, I'll get a video of it.

05Raptor

Reaction score
Where was this in relation to the main entrance by the 5? I've riden dirt bikes there for years but when I took my truck out, I couldn't find a good place to let my truck run like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I started up at the North entrance of the park near the condor Trail. Then I made my way down to the South entrance. I got the most speed on the Roadrunner trail.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Here's the map. Road runner trail runs parallel with Gold Hills road on the West side of the park.

HungryValley.jpg

Last edited:

05Raptor

Reaction score
Ok, I know exactly where that is. Never tried it in a truck before though. Does it tight at points?

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely gotta check this out next time i drive down the 5 to visit parents in LA. driven past this so many times and had no idea this network of trails ever existed. good post!

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
Ok, I know exactly where that is. Never tried it in a truck before though. Does it tight at points?

It would be nice if the trail was a little wider, but I didn't have any problems, and no scratches on the truck.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

definitely gotta check this out next time i drive down the 5 to visit parents in LA. driven past this so many times and had no idea this network of trails ever existed. good post!

I definitely recommend it. Just costs $5 to get in.