First time off road...with videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went out to a buddy's land up by the Red River and got to take the Raptor off road for the first time. We came across a nice hump in the road and decided to take it hard. There wasn't much room to get up to speed but it was fun. We hit fairly hard but no damage aside from dented skid plate. Sorry for the video quality, was done (incorrectly) on iPhone.

Also got to play around in a dried up lake bed. Was a fun morning.

IMG_2640.jpg

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice man but ummm whats with the person moaning at the end of the jump video lol?? an that was a pretty hard hit man good job enjoy !!

OP
OP
whisler151

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice man but ummm whats with the person moaning at the end of the jump video lol?? an that was a pretty hard hit man good job enjoy !!

Yeah, that was my wife. She thought I broke something. I'm glad the skid plate was all that was damaged.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey man if a dented skid plate is all you got after the sound the truck made when you came down thats a big win in my book man besides the plates are there to take damage an protect the truck let earn their keep while u enjoy yourself :peace:

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Lol if we ever have a nose dive competition you got it. That's badass

Banned
Reaction score
Nice! Thats badass man! Don't worry yourself over a dented skid plate. That's what it's there for!

-Posted with my iPhone.