First Terrain 2013 in Edmonton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some more photos I found last night:

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

05.jpg

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I held out and decided to stick with the terrain color, almost changed it several times but the more pics I see of it ( the darker ones at least) the more they look like the sample sheet I saw at the dealership. Mine gets built next week so hopefully the first time I get to see this color in person it'll be rolling off the delivery truck

Jwolf

Reaction score
yes , these pictures are a little darker than what Ranger2Raptor posted of mine , i said before and will say it again now , YOU HAVE TO SEE IT IN PERSON ,,, I have had it for alomost two weeks and the more i STARE at it the more I LOVE it , it changes coloers in the diffrent shades through out the day and this color can be filthy and you dod not notice until you swipe a rag across it , all that have orderd this color, hold the course as you will be VERY happy you did , as i said ealier , i changed and bought this color off of the lot versus waiting for mine to come in but i am very glad i did and it cost me more to buy it off the lot , only the added options that is, but still , hold the course gals and girls you will not be disipointed !!!

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The color looks better every time I see it. Not sure how close the colors are to each other, but I saw a similar colored FJ yesterday, with blacked out windows and blacked out wheels -- it looked pretty damn good. I wonder how this would look with colored flares (or black), and just the use of either Terrain and/or black on the vehicle, with no grey whatsoever. Photoshoppers - lets see your skills!