First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My Azure Grey got loaded up on the trailer Friday and is on it's way to me! Went back and forth on the color ad nauseum, still have a bit of buyer's remorse, so we'll see if the color grows on me with time! Kinda cool that it got discontinued for '24 though.

Attachments

• 2023 Azure Raptor.JPEG
    2023 Azure Raptor.JPEG
    716.7 KB · Views: 64

77Raptor

Reaction score
Good luck with her. Azure is becoming one of my favorite colors after seeing it in real life. I am bummed they dropped it.
I went the other way. I was trying to decide between Azure Gray and Iconic Silver going off of pics. Then one day I saw an Azure on the road in passing and couldn't believe how much I hated it in person. Made my decision pretty easy. (No offense to those that have that color.)

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went the other way. I was trying to decide between Azure Gray and Iconic Silver going off of pics. Then one day I saw an Azure on the road in passing and couldn't believe how much I hated it in person. Made my decision pretty easy. (No offense to those that have that color.)
Definitely made the right choice. Iconic is the best Raptor color by far. Im in Oxford White now and miss the Iconic so much. Im with you on the Azure. Ive tried to like it, but it just looks baby blue to me. I get that we all see colors differently, so it may look more gray to some people. Im just not a fan of a color that only looks cool at dusk.